Patients Allege Long-Term, Significant Injury Tied to Medical Devices Thousands of individuals worldwide have suffered terrible, sometimes life-long and life-changing pain, due to implantation with...
Rifles Recalled Over a Potential Trigger Malfunction Sig Sauer recently announced that some Sig Sauer Sig 716 DMR, 516 Carbon Fiber, and M400 Predators that...
Evacuation of Over 100 Residents Following Hurricane Irma Eight individuals were reported deceased at a Hollywood, Florida nursing home leading to the evacuation of more...
- Equifax Hack Exposes Sensitive Information of 143 Million American Consumers
- Failing Medical Device Implants Are Leading to Mounting Injuries, Lawsuits
- Mandatory Recall Issued for Specific Sig Sauer Rifles
- Florida Nursing Home Potentially Liable for Eight Deaths
- DePuy Pinnacle Bellwethers Progress
- Walmart Recalls 1.6 Million Dressers due to Tip-Over Concerns
- Dr. Brown’s Natural Bottle and Dish Soap Recalled for Bacteria Risk
- VW Engine Stalling Problem Leads to 281,000 Vehicle Recall
- Stryker LFIT V40 Hip Implants Focus of Litigation in Massachusetts and New Jersey
- J&J to Pay $417M in Talcum Powder and Ovarian Cancer Lawsuit
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) announced that 1.6 million Ameriwood dressers being sold at Walmart are being recalled because of concern they...